Epilepsy Monitor Unit EEG Technician Days
Location : PA | Department : Healthcare
Designation : EEG Technologist
Qualification : Bachelor’s
Experience : 1 Year | Salary : 60.00
Employment Type : Contract
Salary Type : Hourly
- The Neurodiagnostic Technician performs routine and complex procedures to obtain data for use in the diagnosis of clinical disorders of the nervous system in the following modalities of Neurodiagnostics: Electroencephalography (EEG), Evoked Potential (EP), Epilepsy Monitoring (EMU), Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS).
- Performs Electroencephalograms (EEG), Evoked Potential (EP) and Epilepsy Monitoring (EMU) testing, and/or Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS).
- Demonstrates competency in the assessment, range of treatment and knowledge of growth and development appropriate to the age of the patient treated (Neonate, Pediatric, Adult, Adolescent or Geriatric).
- Associates degree or higher required or enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited neurodiagnostic program.
- Enrolled in or a graduate of an accredited/approved neurodiagnostic technology program, hospital based neurodiagnostic education program, or one year experience as a neurodiagnostic technician preferred.