Location : CA | Department : Healthcare
Designation : Radiology Technologist
Qualification : Graduation, Bachelor’s
Experience : 1 Year | Salary : 90.00
Employment Type : Contract
Salary Type : Hourly
1. Performs a wide variety of imaging procedures, including but not limited to: Digital Radiography, CT, Fluoroscopy, and Surgery cases with the use of C-Arm and Portable.
2. Works unsupervised with little or no assistance, except when assistance is needed for physically incapable patients.
3. Has essential computer knowledge to run basic computer programs, as well as being able to learn radiology software programs.
4. Effectively schedules patients and gives proper instructions for all procedures performed within the department.
5. Possesses ability to answer phones, file, and work with physicians.
6. Stocks linens, cleans exam rooms, partakes in quality control and orders needed supplies.
7. Has legible handwriting in order to be read by all staff members and co-workers