Location : US | Department : IT
Designation : Web Developer
Qualification : Bachelor’s
Experience : 4 Year | Salary : 40.00 – 50.00
Employment Type : Contract
Salary Type : Hourly
Leads the development and implementation of store improvement tools and processes, with limited guidance from the Store Operations Manager.
- Collaborates cross functionally to effectively deliver projects, best practices, and process improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes and analyzes field feedback and reporting to provide recommendations for process improvement and projects to field leadership.
- Coordinates and manages timely execution of projects across stores, from development to implementation.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative analytics prior to development and after implementation to identify ROI, current/future state, and cost savings.
- Interprets reporting and develops actionable performance recommendations that are distributed to the key stakeholders.
- Provides real-time information and guidance to stores requiring assistance with day-to-day procedural questions.
- Analyzes post-project feedback to provide continuous improvement solutions.
- Manages projects by building the project plan and ensuring on target and timely delivery of imitative desired output and integration
- Solves complex business problems by performing competitive and market analysis, utilizing subject matter experts both internally and externally where needed
- Leverages customer facing technology to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Reviews, approves, and publishes, policies, procedures, and processes for new store initiatives, at times, executing the process of documenting.