Location : Massachusetts | Department : Admin
Designation : System Administrator
Qualification : Bachelor’s
Experience : 12 Year | Salary : 110000
Employment Type : Full-time
Salary Type : Yearly
Job DescriptionJob description:
Client is seeking a highly motivated Secure Network System Administer (SA) to join our team. The successful candidate will develop and maintain standard operating procedures in a secure environment for Department of Defense (DoD) programs.
The SA will be able to analyze information assurance requirements for networked and standalone systems within multiple environments working with the DCS ISSO.
The SA will also design, develop, and recommend security solutions for platforms with various operating systems and will ensure system security measures comply with multiple regulatory requirements (ICD 705, RMF, JSIG etc.)
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide support in the determination of an appropriate level of security commensurate with the system’s impact level.
· Prepares and maintains IT security documentation.
· Manages user and system accounts and access controls.
· Provides operation and IT recommendations (i.e., backup solutions).
· Writing and maintaining technical documentation such as standard operating procedures and network diagrams.
· Review of Nessus scans and ability to create reports from these scans using NetWitness.
· Provide administration support services of Windchill, PDM/PLM package & Creo
· 3D CAD modeling package.
· Support focused Windchill initiatives in the area of Configuration Management CM.
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required. CompTIA Security plus Certification is required.
Bachelor's degree plus twelve years of relevant experience.
At least one year of experience maintaining systems and servers in government environments or one year of experience as a Security professional.
Must currently hold a SECRET security clearance.
Familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the Assessment and Authorization processes.
Ability to meet the DoD 8570.01 Manual (M) Baseline Certification – IAT Level II or any approved DoD baseline certification such as Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP.
Experience in network configuration and policy management review for classified systems.
Experience supporting Linux and Windows operating systems.