Home Health Registered Nurse
Location : CA | Department : Healthcare
Designation : Registered Nurse
Qualification : Nursing (ADN)
Experience : 1 Year | Salary : 33.55 – 55.63
Employment Type : Full-time
Salary Type : Hourly
The Home Health Registered Nurse assesses patients for skilled home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval and provides nursing care, ordered by the physician to patients in their place of residence. The Home Health Registered Nurse continually re-evaluates the patients nursing needs.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing situations; participates as a team-player to support your team and Agency needs.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- Senior Registered Nurse: Annual Senior Level competencies to be completed
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: Completes necessary education to attain RN Licensure in state of California
Experience: 1 year Professional nursing experience.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Current California RN license
- CA Driver's License
- Current automobile liability insurance
- Current Basic Life Support
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- IV and Central lines experience
- Wound care including use of negative pressure devices
- Home health field experience